Hydrosonic Ortho “POWER” Brush head CHS 148
The powerful choice / made in Switzerland
The name says it all; the “power” brush head is the powerful way to achieve high-performance cleaning results. Yet, at the same time, it is also gentle; its fine CUREN® filaments are designed for normal, healthy gums. It couldn’t be easier to reach all areas; after all, “power” also features the perfect bend: CURACURVE®.
Powerful yet gentle. With the tried-and-tested soft CUREN® filaments. For normal gums or simply because you so wish. Drop-like head, extra small, for high-precision cleaning, tooth by tooth. Supports the hydrodynamic effect. Developed with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich P. Saxer. Made in Switzerland.
- Gentle and effective: fine CUREN® bristles each measuring 0.15 mm in diameter
- Every single area can be easily reached: The CURACURVE® ergonomics are all down to the perfect bend
- Drop-like design for high-precision cleaning, tooth by tooth
- Extra pleasant: rubberised back
- Supports the hydrodynamic effect
- Developed with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich P. Saxer
- Compatible with all CURAPROX sonic toothbrushes
- Made in Switzerland
Recommendation: replace after three months at the latest; with braces and brackets, replace after six to eight weeks.