Hydrosonic Pro Sensitive Brush Heads
Sensitive, a gentle yet effective clean.
The name says it all; the “sensitive” brush head is the gentle way to achieve high-performance cleaning results. Its fine CUREN® filaments are extremely effective and highly efficient for more sensitive gums. And with their unique CURACURVE® it couldn’t be easier to reach all those tricky to reach areas.
Made in Switzerland
Powerful yet very gentle. With the tried-and-tested soft CUREN® filaments. For sensitive gums. Drop-like head, extra small, for high-precision cleaning, tooth by tooth. Supports the hydrodynamic effect. Developed with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich P. Saxer. Made in Switzerland.
- Gentle and effective: fine CUREN® bristles each measuring 0.15 mm in diameter
- Every single area can be easily reached: The CURACURVE® ergonomics are all down to the perfect bend
- Drop-like design for high-precision cleaning, tooth by tooth
- Extra pleasant: rubberised back
- Supports the hydrodynamic effect
- Developed with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich P. Saxer
- Compatible with all CURAPROX sonic toothbrushes
- Made in Switzerland
Recommendation: replace head every three months at the latest; perfect for users of braces and brackets