Hydrosonic Pro Single Brush Heads
Single, designed to clean each and every tooth where ever its location.
The “Single” brush head is designed for single tooth cleaning, even those in hard to reach areas. It's also perfect for cleaning around orthodontic appliances, misaligned teeth, furcations, implants and around the gingival margin or in other words the gum line for perfect and precise cleaning results.
Recommendation: replace brushheads after three months at the latest; six to eight weeks if wearing a retainer or braces.
Always replace your brushheads after an illness.
Like all our brush heads the Singles fine CUREN® filaments are extremely effective and highly efficient and with their unique CURACURVE® it couldn’t be easier to reach all those tricky to reach areas.
Powerful yet very gentle with the tried-and-tested soft CUREN® filaments. Ideal for tooth by tooth cleaning or for orthodontic appliances. Drop-like head, extra small, for high-precision cleaning, tooth by tooth. Supports the hydrodynamic effect. Developed with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich P. Saxer. Made in Switzerland.
- Gentle and effective: fine CUREN® bristles each measuring 0.15 mm in diameter
- Every single area can be easily reached: The CURACURVE® ergonomics are all down to the perfect bend
- Drop-like design for high-precision cleaning, tooth by tooth
- Extra pleasant: rubberised back
- Supports the hydrodynamic effect
- Developed with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich P. Saxer
- Compatible with all CURAPROX sonic toothbrushes
- Made in Switzerland
Recommendation: replace head every three months at the latest; perfect for users of braces and brackets