Trio Pack CS Smart
REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH AFTER AN ILLNESS!
This smart little brush has been designed around our bestselling CS 5460 but with a smaller more compact head that is perfect for children and adults with smaller mouths. With an amazing 7,600 CUREN filaments crammed on its tiny head it can really pack a punch yet still comes with the softness that you have come to expect from Curaprox.
- 7,600 Curen bristles for optimal cleaning
- Small and compact brush head
- Extemely gentle
- Octagonal handle for precise cleaning angle
- 0.08mm in diameter
!!!Toothbrush colours will vary!!!
Plaque’s toughest enemy is the gentleness of CUREN® filaments: CS toothbrushes really are incredibly gentle. The 7600 CUREN® filaments of the Smart form an uncommonly dense and efficient cleaning surface. While they are gentle on gums and teeth, CUREN® filaments are extremely hard on plaque. Anyone who tries a CS toothbrush will never want to do without this brushing experience again.
CURAPROX toothbrushes not only prevent brushing damage, but also break up and remove plaque perfectly. CUREN® filaments are stiffer than nylon and remain just as stable in the mouth as when they are dry. These properties make it possible to produce toothbrushes with a large number of ultrafine bristles.
- Gentle action thanks to CUREN® filaments
- Efficient cleaning surface thanks to a dense array of CUREN® filaments
- There’s no escape: compact head, slightly angled
- Octagonal handle helps users to brush at the correct angle
Recommendation Your toothbrush should be changed at least every 3 months but if you have had an illness remember to change it straight after.