Black is White Carbon Whitening Brush Heads
The CUREN® filaments of these new Black is White brush heads contain activated carbon particles - an innovation that enables gentle daily whitening.
Complementing the Black is White Hydrosonic system these new brush heads offer technology that allows the carbon filaments to gently remove even more discolouration.
Recommendation: change your brush heads at least every three months, six to eight weeks if you wear braces.
Always change your brush head after an illness.
Comes in a pack of 2
Carbon filaments. Gentle whitening.
The ultra-fine CUREN® filaments of the Black Is White “Carbon” brush heads are coated with activated carbon. For stylish, innovative, gentle whitening.
The CUREN® filaments of the new brush head are coated with activated carbon particles for gentle but effective tooth whitening:
- Gentle and effective: Ultra-fine CUREN® filaments coated with activated carbon particles
- Every single area can be easily reached: The CURACURVE® ergonomics are all down to the perfect bend
- Drop-like design for high-precision cleaning, tooth by tooth
- Extra pleasant: rubberised back
- Supports the hydrodynamic effect
- Developed with Prof. Dr. med. dent. Ulrich P. Saxer
- Compatible with all CURAPROX sonic toothbrushes
- Made in Switzerland