Home Oral Care Kit

The New Home Oral Care kit gives you everything you need to keep your smile gorgeous.  Keeping ontop of your oral care at home has now become more important than ever and so we have created this kit that will help you keep your teeth and gums 100% clean every day.  

Order now and get a FREE Hospital Grade hand sanitiser!**

OHB001

£ 14.99

Shopping cart summary

The Curaprox Home Oral Care kit includes a fabulous 5460 toothbrush*, gentle on gums yet tough on plaque, literally polishing teeth to perfection.  But don’t forget the gaps!  Did you know that your toothbrush can only clean upto 70% of the tooth's surface, the other 30% is hidden away in the gaps!  Use a CPS interdental brush once a day and you will be ensuring a 100% clean.  Finally don’t forget the toothpaste, this kit includes a tube of our best-selling SLS Free Enzycal 1450.

*Please note toothbrush colours will vary

  • 5460 ultra-soft toothbrush to polish your teeth to perfection without damaging gums
  • CPS Interdental Starter Kit – Includes 2 reusable handles, one long for hard to reach back teeth and one short for easy to reach areas & 5 replaceable brush tips. So it’s better for the environment too.
  • Tube of Enzycal 1450 toothpaste containing three important enzymes to boost the body’s own antibacterial saliva system, for noticeably less plaque and less tartar, oh and its SLS free.

** Limited to one free hand sanitizer with every order until 31st May 2020.