CS Smart Ultra Soft
REMEMBER TO ALWAYS CHANGE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH AFTER AN ILLNESS!
This smart little brush has been designed around our bestselling CS 5460 but with a smaller more compact head that is perfect for children and adults with smaller mouths. With an amazing 7,600 CUREN filaments crammed on its tiny head it can really pack a punch yet still comes with the softness that you have come to expect from Curaprox.
- 7,600 Curen bristles for optimal cleaning
- Small and compact brush head
- Extemely gentle
- Octagonal handle for precise cleaning angle
- 0.08mm in diameter
!!!Toothbrush colours will vary!!!
In a class of its own: with its small brush head, the CS smart is actually a children’s toothbrush. Nevertheless, our adult testers were equally enthusiastic: they said it is exceptionally accurate when brushing and wonderfully fine. We should have realised this when we gave it so many fine Curen® filaments. For children over the age of 5 and for adults. 7'600 CUREN® filaments, 0.08 mm.
- Developed for children over the age of 5
- Extra small brush head for exceptionally accurate brushing
- 7'600 CUREN® filaments, 0.08 mm
- Octagonal handle for the correct angle
- Incredibly soft, gentle and effective
- Adults love it, too!
Recommendation: Your toothbrush should be changed at least every 3 months but if you have had an illness remember to change it straight after.